Tuesday, September 25, 2012

St. Kateri Tekakwitha Icon

A snapshot of my recently completed icon of St. Kateri Tekakwitha. Prints are not yet available through redbubble.com or FineArtAmerica.com, but they are available by donation through this blog (see previous post) in a special handmade frame.

Adding to that previous post,  I also want to offer unframed prints: 8x10 for a donation of $25, 11x14 for $40 and 16x20 for $70.  Of course, any level of donation is welcome: Just let me know what you have in mind, and I am open to any request for an item you would like to have out of my stock of prints and cards.

My next icon: A nativity scene for the upcoming Christams season, and/or a special commissioned picture for a Catholic parish (working out details on that presently).

.


No comments: